“What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napolean Hill
Pat Divilly Fitness
Life is too short to try to live up to other people’s expectations. Go after your goals and believe in yourself. It’s not easy but it’s worth it. Be good to the people around you. We’ve all got our struggles and we’ve all got our own story but what’s important is that we keep moving forward. Be kind to people and respect yourself enough to pursue all of your dreams. Anything is possible.
What We Do
Our fitness camps are designed to easily slot in around your daily life. Each class is 45 minutes long and is made up of a mix of interval and strength training. The classes are made to be affordable and class size is capped so you get the most for your money.
StrongHER, is our semi-private ladies group. You get to train three times a week with the benefit of small class sizes that are priced at an affordable rate with fantastic support to get you training for a stronger and leaner physique.
The Boys Club, our semi-private mens group train Tuesday and Thursdays at 8pm and 9pm and Saturdays at 11am.
The boys club is semi Private training with small capped group. The groups have a strong emphasis on weight training with the purpose of getting you a stronger physique at an affordable rate with great support.
Cost per month is €120 which includes nutritional support.
Recent News From The Blog
Welcome back for the final time everyone, here is my last blog post sharing my final two weeks as an intern at PDF. So that’s it twelve weeks completed at
The ten weeks at PDF has been an exciting journey for me; I have especially enjoyed meeting and getting to know the trainers and clients. They are a great group
Hey guys, I would like to welcome you all back to part four of my blog. Massive thanks to everyone for the feedback and kind words I have received from
Hello again everyone, I hope you have enjoyed reading the previous blog posts. I want to take this opportunity to thank you all again for the continued support. WOW, half
- Apart from the physical improvements, Pat and his classes have given me an inner strength and taught me to believe in myself and what I'm capable of in all areas of my life.
- Completely changed my lifestyle... Thank you Pat!
- Superb gym facilities, the best trainers, great online community, 24/7 indepth knowledge and advice on training and nutrition.
- Joining PDF is better than you can ever imagine, this is more than just a fitness class, its a community where goals are achieved and fears are overcome!! This has changed my life. Thank you Pat!! Proud to be a PDF'er!! :)
- The only regret you'll have about joining PDF.... Is that you didn't do it sooner. Enjoy the journey to a new and better you!
- about 1 hour ago
- 11 hours ago
- Every conversation can change a life. Keep moving forward..... https://t.co/xiEEwcnShf
- 14 hours ago
- "If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced - Vincent Van Gogh"
- 18 hours ago